- We will reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only.We will promote the use of travel alternatives such as email or video/phone conferencing.
- We will make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
- We will favour ‘green’ vehicles and maintain them rigorously to ensure ongoing efficiency.
Maintenance and cleaning
- Cleaning materials used will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of waste.
Monitoring and improvement
- We will comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- We will continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- We will continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- We will incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- We will increase employee awareness through training.
- We will review this policy and any related business issues at our monthly management meetings.
- We will involve staff in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved performance.
- We will update this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where necessary.
- We will provide staff with relevant environmental training.
- We will work with suppliers, contractors and subcontractors to improve their environmental performance.
- We will use local labour and materials where available to reduce CO2 and help the community.
Quality & Environmental Policy
It is the policy of Phorm Interiors to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the contexts of the organisation.
It is the policy of Phorm Interiors to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of an of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental Impacts of Its activities, products, and services.
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of Injury, Ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use. climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation.
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy.
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual Improvement In the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”
This quality & environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing, and achieving our objectives, programmes, and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality & environmental process and to ensure this Is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and environment and Its impact on customer service and of the products or service In which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system Is regularly reviewed by "Top Management" to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality and Environmental System Is subject to both Internal and external annual audits.